Over and above the strict Hygiene and Health and Safety measures we have always adhered to, we are intending to implement the following measures post lockdown:
• Full and thorough training of all employees on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a Covid-safe workplace. Mandatory daily briefings and hand sanitising every thirty minutes.
• Adapting the restaurant to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and customers, including limiting the number of staff attending to the table through the duration of the meal, and where possible to have a one way flow of both staff and customer traffic.
• Cashless payments only to ensure no cash is changing hands with customers and staff.
• Conducting a health assessment including a temperature check for all employees prior to every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
• Leaving customer tables vacant for five minutes after customers leave so that the full area can be disinfected and reset prior to the next guests arriving.
• Deep cleaning the restaurant after service every evening.