Over and above the strict Hygiene and Health and Safety measures we have always adhered to, we are implementing the following measures:
• Ongoing and thorough training of all employees on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a Covid-safe workplace. Mandatory daily briefings and hand sanitising every thirty minutes.
• Adapting the bar to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and customers, including limiting the number of staff attending the tables, and where possible to have a one way flow of both staff and customer traffic.
• Cashless payments only to ensure no cash is changing hands with customers and staff.
• Conducting a health assessment including a temperature check for all employees prior to every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
• Leaving customer tables vacant for five minutes after customers leave so that the full area can be disinfected and reset prior to the next guests arriving.
• Deep cleaning after service every evening.